INDIVIDUAL OR HOUSEHOLD MEMBERSHIPS ONLY $35
BUSINESS MEMBERSHIPS ONLY $50
Anyone can be a Friend of the Bowlus! All it takes is your $35 household (or $50 business) membership fee to show your support for the Bowlus center and to take advantage of member benefits. Your annual membership fee goes to help pay for day-to-day operations of the not-for-profit organization. Any additional donations are tax-deductible are either invested, or put straight to work on the latest building/equipment improvement project supporting the Bowlus Fine Arts Center.
Added benefits of being a Friend of the Bowlus include:
- An invitation to the Friends Annual Dinner Meeting
- Mark your calendar! This year's event is scheduled for August 12, 2017
- The cost is $25 per personand RSVPs are requested by August 1, 2017
- Miller's on Madison Avenue - Iola
- Special buying privileges for Bowlus Cultural Attractions Series events
- Tickets for the 2017-2018 season go on sale to Friends of the Bowlus members on August 12, 2017 - the evening of the annual dinner.
- Friends members enjoy 3 full weeks of buying privileges before season tickets go on sale to the general public on September 5, 2017. This is a great opportunity to secure your favorite seats for the upcoming Bowlus Cultural Attraction Series season!
- Starting August 14, Friends members must call the Bowlus at (620) 365-4765 or go into the office at 205 E. Madison Ave. to purchase your tickets. (Online orders will not be available until tickets go on sale to the public.)
- Invitations to other special events scheduled throughout the year
- One or more casual "Friends & Food" events typically held in conjunction with a Bowlus Cultural Attraction Series performance.
- Recognition of your support of the Friends of the Bowlus
- Listing as per your request: individual, couple, family or business.
- Included in Bowlus Culutural Attraction Series show programs.
- Included in the Friends Members section on the Bowlus website.
NOTE: The Friends of the Bowlus annual membership runs from July 1 - June 30. Memberships received will now be applied toward the 2017-2018 membership year.